What’s Alameda Analysis?
Alameda Analysis is an funding fund established in October 2017. They handle over $1B of digital property and have a buying and selling quantity of round $1B- $10B per day on 1000’s of help, from BTC to different Altcoins. Alameda Analysis has a world attain with the power to commerce on all main exchanges and markets.
Alameda can also be one of many few full-service corporations for initiatives. One is to develop into a Market Maker, which gives liquidity to about 35 of immediately’s main brokers. Or OTC with low arbitrage, excessive liquidity,… for any asset listed on the trade.
Distinguished Alameda Analysis Members
Sam Bankman – Fried – CEO of Alameda Analysis
Sam Bankman – Fried (SBF) is without doubt one of the most influential folks within the present Crypto market. SBF can also be the CEO of FTX – the dealer with an unbelievable degree of progress, in addition to a popularity for Futures.
In Hurun’s report, SBF is the second richest individual within the Crypto market, behind solely Brian Armstrong – Co-Founder and Coinbase CEO. Sam was additionally on the Forbes 30 Beneath 30 record in 2021.
On Twitter, SBF confirmed itself not solely as a Builder but additionally as contributing info to the group so much. SBF is legendary for 10 – 20 Tweetstorms on Crypto points.
Nonetheless, for some purpose, the present Alameda Analysis workforce record is now not SBF’s title. The excessive chances are solely to redistribute roles inside the Alameda group and FTX. However anyway, on the subject of Alameda, the primary individual in the neighborhood to consider it’s Sam Bankman-Fried.
Sam Trabucco – Co-CEO of Alameda Analysis
Sam Trabucco was a dealer in SIG company bonds and ETF certificates. He graduated from MIT in 2015 with a level in arithmetic and pc science. Sam is without doubt one of the very energetic folks on Twitter, and Sam’s Tweets usually profit the group.
Alameda Analysis Portfolio
Some Featured Properties
1inch: The pioneering Aggregator platform in Crypto, serving to customers get low slippage buying and selling and good liquidity coming from a number of sources. 1inch has three name rings:
- Seed (8/2020): Binance Labs, Alameda Analysis, Galaxy Digital, Dragonfly Capital
- Sequence A (12/2020): Pantera Capital, ParaFi Capital, Spartan Group,…
- They’re getting ready for Sequence B with a valuation of as much as $2.25B.
ParaSwap: 1inch related liquidity aggregation mission. ParaSwap has two name loops:
- Seeds (9/2020): Alameda, CoinGecko, Arrington and HBG Capital, and so on.
- Prolonged Seed (5/2021): No important funds besides for people reminiscent of Andre Cronje of Yearn, Michael Egorov of Curve, and Fredrik Haga of Dune Analytics.
- Alpha Finance: Main mission in Farming mixed with leverage. Alameda funding time not discovered.
- Tulip: The title was previously Soulfarm, an “Alpha Finance” on Solana. Tulip has seen a reasonably important progress shortly, from July 2021 to November 2021 (33x from ATL to HBG). Alameda invested within the Seed spherical in October 2021 with Darren Lau of Not3Lau Capital (previously working in Spartan).
DISCLAIMER: The Info on this web site is offered as basic market commentary and doesn’t represent funding recommendation. We encourage you to do your individual analysis earlier than investing.
Be a part of CoinCu Telegram to maintain observe of reports: https://t.me/coincunews