On the night of October 14, focus on on YouthMr. Le Trung Son – Head of Schooling and Coaching Division of Nam Dan district, Nghe An confirmed the incident of a fifth grade male scholar in Nghe An finding out on-line at dwelling when the cellphone all of the sudden exploded.
Share with newspaper VTC InformationMr. Nguyen Hong Son, Chairman of the Folks’s Committee of Nam Dan district (Nghe An) mentioned: “Round 4pm on October 14, Nguyen Van Q., a fifth grader at dwelling, studied on-line. Whereas finding out whereas charging the battery, all of the sudden his cellphone exploded, Q. was badly burned and couldn’t survive.”
Instantly, this scholar was instantly taken to the hospital for emergency however didn’t survive. In line with Mr. Son, the division has despatched officers to the locality to coordinate with the varsity to go to and encourage the households of the scholars in misery.
In line with preliminary data, on the afternoon of October 14, NVQ – a fifth grader at Nam Anh Major College, Nam Dan district had a web-based class at dwelling from 3pm to 5pm. Whereas finding out, at 4 p.m., Q. was finding out whereas charging, when the cellphone all of the sudden exploded, inflicting the fireplace to unfold to her garments.
When he heard the screams, neighbors instantly ran over and took Q. to the hospital for emergency therapy in a state of extreme burns, however he didn’t survive. The state of affairs of Q.’s household makes many individuals heartbroken when his household could be very troublesome, Q. is the second son of the household.
Mr. Son added that Nam Dan district has been sending college students from the entire district to high school straight for the previous 3 weeks. Nonetheless, the varsity nonetheless maintains 1 on-line lesson per week to stop the outbreak of Covid-19, college students will instantly change to on-line studying.
The Nam Dan District Police are at the moment investigating the case.