The official solutions to the Historical past examination questions of the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching of the Nationwide Excessive Faculty Examination 2022 are being up to date in order that candidates can simply lookup.
On July 8, 2022, greater than 555 thousand candidates took the Social Sciences (Social Sciences) advanced examination for the highschool commencement examination 2022. Topics within the Social Sciences advanced embrace Historical past, Geography, CD Schooling with working time. 50-minute check within the type of multiple-choice.
For the Historical past examination, the 2022 highschool commencement examination will embrace 40 multiple-choice questions. The content material of the examination focuses primarily on the vital data of the twelfth grade historical past program. Most of them fall within the interval of Vietnamese historical past from 1919 to 1975.
As well as, some data of grade 11 will even seem within the examination questions resembling: Vietnamese historical past from the tip of the nineteenth century to the tip of the primary world struggle, the communist worldwide, the second world struggle, .. .
Solutions to the historical past examination of the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching:
Details about the highschool commencement examination 2022:
Based on the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching, for the highschool commencement examination in 2022, greater than 1 million candidates have registered to take the examination. By which, the variety of candidates registered for the net examination is 934,186; The variety of candidates registered for the direct examination is greater than 66,000.
The full variety of candidates registered to take the mixed science and know-how examination is 319,676 (accounting for 31.94%). The full variety of candidates registered to take the social science examination is 555,813 (accounting for 55.53%).
Essential milestones of the highschool commencement examination 2022:
– July Sixth-Ninth: Set up highschool commencement examination 2022
– No later than 11:30 a.m. on July 9: The examination boards replace the report summarizing the information and the standing of the examination into the Examination Administration System.
– No later than July 22: Set up examination; Abstract of the examination marking; Ship examination outcomes information to the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching; Evaluate examination outcomes.
– Day 24/7: Announcement of examination outcomes.
– No later than July 26: Consideration for recognition of highschool commencement.
– No later than July 28: Announce highschool commencement outcomes.
– No later than July 30: Problem a provisional commencement certificates; return tutorial data and associated certificates (originals) to candidates. Print and ship the Check Outcome Certificates to the candidate.
– From July twenty fourth to the tip of August third: Obtain re-examination purposes and make an inventory of re-examination.
– No later than August 14: Set up a assessment of the examination (if any).
– No later than August 18: Contemplating the popularity of highschool commencement after the assessment.