After the tip of the highschool commencement examination in 2022, the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching has introduced the official solutions to all 24 questions in Chemistry. The Excessive College Commencement Chemistry examination 2022 occurred on the morning of July 8 with 40 multiple-choice questions, 24 code factors and a 50-minute take a look at time.
The official reply to the Chemistry topic graduating from highschool in 2022 from the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching
Nationwide Excessive College Commencement Chemistry examination 2022
Nationwide Excessive College Commencement Examination 2022
The nationwide highschool commencement examination 2022 contains 5 exams. During which, 3 unbiased exams are Math (90 minutes), Literature (120 minutes), Overseas Languages (60 minutes) and a mix examination of Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology 50 every topic). minutes), 1 examination in a mix of Social Sciences (Historical past, Geography, and Citizenship Schooling for candidates enrolled in the highschool normal training program or the Historical past and Geography element exams for candidates). biology program of continuous training at highschool stage).
After finishing the examination, candidates should word the next milestones:
– July 24: Asserting the outcomes of the nationwide highschool examination in 2022.
– No later than July 26: Contemplating recognition of highschool commencement in 2022.
– No later than July 28: Announcement of highschool commencement leads to 2022.
– No later than July 30: Problem a provisional certificates; return the unique transcripts and associated paperwork to the candidate; Print and ship take a look at outcomes certificates to candidates.
– From July 24 to August 3: Obtain the appliance for re-examination and make an inventory of appeals.
– No later than August 14: Manage a evaluation of the examination (if any).
– No later than August 18: Contemplating the popularity of highschool commencement after the evaluation.
>> See additionally: The official reply to the nationwide highschool English topic in 2022 of the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching