On December 21, the Ministry of Well being despatched an pressing dispatch to the Individuals’s Committees of provinces and cities on guiding the administration and safety of individuals prone to Covid-19.
In keeping with the Ministry of Well being, at current, the COVID-19 epidemic scenario continues to be sophisticated in lots of nations around the globe with newly recorded variants able to spreading shortly and inflicting hazard like Delta (B.1.617). ), Omicron (B.1.1.529).
By which, the group at excessive threat of an infection with excessive severity of sickness and dying when contracting COVID-19 is the group of individuals over 50 years outdated, folks with underlying ailments, individuals who haven’t been vaccinated or haven’t been absolutely vaccinated.
The Ministry of Well being additionally lists 20 high-risk underlying ailments when contracting COVID-19, that are:
– Power obstructive pulmonary illness and different lung ailments
Most cancers (particularly hematologic malignancies, lung most cancers and different metastatic cancers).
– Power kidney illness
– Organ transplant or hematopoietic stem cell transplant
– Weight problems, obese
Heart problems (coronary heart failure, coronary artery illness, or cardiomyopathy)
– Cerebrovascular illness
– Down syndrome
– HIV AIDS
– Neuropathy (together with dementia)
– Sickle cell illness, thalassemia, different persistent hematological ailments
– Bronchial asthma
– Immune deficiency
– Liver failure
– Substance use dysfunction
– Are being handled with corticosteroids or different immunosuppressive medicine.
– Systemic ailments.
– Different ailments in kids: Main or secondary pulmonary hypertension, congenital coronary heart illness, congenital inherited metabolic dysfunction, congenital-acquired endocrine dysfunction.
Additionally on this official letter, the Ministry of Well being additionally guides one other threat group that’s folks over 50 years outdated; pregnant.
The Ministry of Well being notes that when finishing up isolation, monitoring and remedy at residence for folks with COVID-19 in high-risk teams, they should observe skilled directions on learn how to care for themselves and monitor their well being at residence. ; meting out medicine to deal with COVID-19 as prescribed.
On the similar time, instruct sufferers when feeling in need of breath (in need of breath, shortness of breath elevated with train, resting respiration fee > 20 breaths/minute or measuring SpO2 < 96%) to contact a health care provider instantly for assist. counseling, help, evaluation of illness standing, first help and appointment of well timed switch of remedy amenities.