The fruit talked about right here is the pumpkin. Pumpkin is usually grown in Vietnam and has many well being advantages.
Scientific research present that pumpkin is stuffed with vitamins that help well being, has many hint components and amino acids similar to: alanine, valine, leucin, cystin, lysine…
In 100g of pumpkin, there are 0.9g of protein, 5–6g of glucose, together with a whole lot of antioxidants similar to nutritional vitamins A, C and E, and a supply of nutritional vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, folate and lots of different minerals.
From the great results, pumpkin is classed by the Japanese as a meals that helps “immortality”.
With excessive dietary worth, in line with specialists, you must solely eat pumpkin 2 meals every week. The reason being that in pumpkin incorporates a whole lot of precursors of vitamin A, if you happen to eat loads, this substance can’t be digested, will likely be saved within the liver and underneath the pores and skin. Due to this fact, it would make the ideas of the palms of the fingers and ft simply yellow.
Some notes when preserving and processing pumpkin:
– Don’t retailer pumpkin within the freezer compartment, it would simply make the pumpkin flip golden brown, not guaranteeing the dietary content material.
– Pumpkin shouldn’t be used for a very long time, moldy, and fermented as a result of it’s prone to trigger poisoning.
– Don’t use pumpkin to stir-fry in greasy dishes as a result of it would lose dietary worth in pumpkin.
– Folks with weak abdomen, delicate, poor digestive system shouldn’t use this dish.
– For youngsters, we must always not feed them too actually because it’s straightforward to make extra carotene.