Lychee is a juicy and nutritious fruit that is popular in the summer in Vietnam. Not only eaten fresh, litchi also has many other processing methods to produce attractive dishes such as lychee ice cream, lychee smoothie, lychee with yogurt… In this article, we will share with you how fabric tea.
200g fresh lychee
2 tea bags filter
2 spoons of sugar
150ml hot water
– Peel the lychee, remove the seeds, take half of it and put it in a blender to puree, filter out the juice
– Tea bags with 150ml hot water to make water.
– Sugar is mixed with 30ml of water, then mixed with lychee juice. Add ice and seeded lychee to the mixture and then slowly pour the tea into the cup.
Thus, with just a few simple steps, we have a cup of lychee tea that is both rich, easy to drink, cool, and good for health. Some of the benefits of litchi tea include:
– Helps to lose weight: In lychee tea, Oligonol has the ability to burn belly fat.
– Good for the heart: Lychee fruit contains quite high potassium content, which is very good for the heart.
Strengthens the immune system: Vitamin C in litchi is the factor that helps strengthen the immune system in the human body.
– Contributing to cancer prevention: Epicatechin component in lychee helps to prevent oxidation and contributes to cancer prevention.
In addition, litchi tea also supports digestion and helps keep bones and joints healthy.
So what are you waiting for, don’t eat lychee as well as make yourself a cup of lychee tea to take advantage of the valuable benefits of this fruit. Good luck.