This morning, almost 1 million candidates throughout the nation entered the second day of the nationwide highschool commencement examination in 2022. In accordance with the examination schedule, within the morning, candidates took the mixed examination of Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology: 50 minutes every topic); Social Sciences (Historical past, Geography, Civics: 50 minutes every); The examination begin time is from 7:35 am.
For the Geography examination, college students are allowed to convey Atlas into the examination room. Normally, by studying the map and understanding Atlas, candidates can already get 2-3 factors for this check. Apart from, college students additionally want to know different fundamental data together with sensible contact abilities.
Solutions, examination questions for Geography for highschool commencement 2021, code 317 (up to date):
On the primary day of the examination, the variety of candidates who violated the Examination Laws was 22 candidates who had been suspended from the examination (Language: 12 candidates, Math: 10 candidates; of which 05 candidates introduced and used assets. information within the examination room, 17 candidates convey their telephones into the examination room). No officers violated the rules.
Total evaluation of the primary day of the examination, in response to experiences from the native authorities, the Literature and Math exams befell in response to the plan and rules.
After finishing the examination, candidates should notice the next milestones:
– July 24: Asserting the outcomes of the nationwide highschool examination in 2022.
– No later than July 26: Contemplating the popularity of highschool commencement in 2022.
– No later than July 28: Asserting the outcomes of highschool commencement in 2022.
– No later than July 30: Difficulty a provisional certificates; return the unique transcripts and associated paperwork to the candidate; Print and ship check outcomes certificates to candidates.
– From July 24 to August 3: Obtain the applying for re-examination and make an inventory of appeals.
– No later than August 14: Arrange a assessment of the examination (if any).
– No later than August 18: Contemplating the popularity of highschool commencement after the assessment.
Solutions to Geography examination questions and all different topics for the 2022 highschool commencement examination HERE