After a sequence of noises about charity statements, which brought on a stir in public opinion not too long ago, the Authorities has issued a brand new regulation associated to the problem of particular person charity campaigns.
People should open separate accounts
The Authorities not too long ago issued Decree 93/2021/ND-CP on mobilizing and receiving, distributing and utilizing voluntary contributions to assist overcoming difficulties brought on by pure disasters, epidemics and incidents; serving to sufferers with essential sicknesses.
Accordingly, this decree will formally take impact from December 11, 2021.
This Decree has many new factors in comparison with the 2008 Decree, particularly permitting people to take part in mobilizing pure contributions, with the identical particular laws.
– In line with the Decree, people when mobilizing, receiving and distributing voluntary donations to assist pure disasters, epidemics, private incidents are accountable for saying on the media concerning the goal, scope, methodology, type of mobilization and receiving account, receiving place in addition to time of dedication to distribute and ship in writing to the commune-level Individuals’s Committee of the place of residence based on the shape.
– Commune-level Individuals’s Committees are accountable for retaining and monitoring the availability of knowledge on the request of organizations that contribute or obtain assist, and competent companies for guiding, monitoring, inspecting and controlling. examine, monitor and deal with violations.
– People open separate accounts at industrial banks based on every marketing campaign to obtain and handle your entire quantity of voluntary contributions, prepare appropriate areas for receiving; have receipts of voluntary contributions in money or in variety obtained upon request of contributing organizations and people.
– People should not allowed to obtain extra voluntary contributions after the tip of the dedicated receiving interval and are accountable for notifying the place of account opening of the cessation of receiving voluntary contributions.
– People are additionally accountable for notifying the Individuals’s Committee of the place receiving the assist primarily based on the supply of voluntary contributions, to coordinate in figuring out the scope, object, stage, time and assist and implementing the distribution. Coordinate and use based on commitments…No later than 3 working days after receiving the discover, the Individuals’s Committee the place receiving the assist shall assume the prime duty for, and coordinate with the Marketing campaign Committee on the similar stage, if there are particular person directions on the scope, object, stage of assist… when mandatory or on the request of a person.
The brand new Decree stipulates that campaigning people are accountable for agreeing with contributing organizations and people to have a plan to distribute and use the remaining voluntary contributions or switch them to Fatherland Entrance Committees in any respect ranges for implementation. implementation of social safety insurance policies to make sure compliance with the targets dedicated to contributing organizations and people.
People publicize the outcomes of receiving and distributing voluntary contributions on the media.
Bills for actions of mobilizing, receiving, distributing and utilizing voluntary contributions shall be borne by the campaigning people themselves.
People are accountable for opening a document e book with full info on the outcomes of receipt and distribution of cash and type of voluntary contributions based on the objects and areas supported, together with many conditional receipts and areas. particular solely.
Transparency in all actions is required
The federal government additionally requires that voluntary contributions mobilized and distributed by people to beat the results of pure disasters and epidemics should be clear.
Advocates want to completely document details about this course of, from reception to distribution and publicize within the media and ship the outcomes to the commune-level Individuals’s Committee the place they reside.
The Decree additionally stipulates organizations eligible for aid mobilization together with: Vietnam Fatherland Entrance; Crimson Cross; Mass media company; charity fund; enterprises, cooperatives and organizations with authorized standing; Nationwide Steering Committee for Pure Catastrophe Prevention and Management.