Not too long ago, on account of restricted provide and Honda sellers are inclined to “blow up costs” a lot increased than the listed worth of the corporate, making prospects extraordinarily annoyed as a result of they need to spend an excessive amount of cash. , many instances extra to personal a scooter branded Honda. In the meantime, in the other way, different automobile producers with a decrease market share have fairly steady promoting costs.
A current survey in Hanoi reveals that the present costs of Yamaha and Piaggio HEAD vehicles are bought on the recommended costs posted on the corporate’s web site. Explaining this, gross sales employees at HEADs stated that whereas the scooter market of different manufacturers may be very tight, its “provide” at HEADs is extraordinarily ample, so the promoting worth will not be affected. closely influenced by the automobile market.
For instance, the usual Honda Air Blade mannequin has a worth of 47 million VND, whereas Piaggio Liberty One nonetheless has the value of 48.3 million VND. The value of Piaggio Liberty S is 57.7 million VND, nonetheless retaining the value, the Honda Air Blade 125 particular version is priced at 52 million VND, 8.71 million VND completely different from the proposed worth.
As well as, different Piaggio vehicles nonetheless preserve the identical worth as the corporate’s proposed worth, which will be talked about as: Piaggio Medley S 125, priced at 79 million VND, Piaggio Medley S 150 priced at 95.3 million VND, Piaggio Vespa Primavera 125 is priced at 75.4 million VND, Piaggio Vespa Primavera S 125 is priced at 77.8 million VND.
Though nonetheless going through many difficulties, Piaggio continues to be guaranteeing the availability and steady automobile costs in comparison with different manufacturers.
One other survey reveals that presently 70% of the market share is Honda vehicles, the most well-liked automobile firm in Vietnam market is in critical scarcity of products. Notably, among the many remaining 30% of the market share, Yamaha has the identical scarcity of products as Honda. Nevertheless, the value of scooters on the Head continues to be fairly steady, not being priced like Honda.
Presently, the usual model of Yamaha Grande is priced at VND 45.2 million. Whereas the particular version of the Yamaha Grand prices 49.1 million VND, the usual Yamaha Freego automobile prices 29.4 million VND.
As a result of affect of provide, some sellers in Hanoi at the moment are fairly uncommon Yamaha scooters. For instance, the usual Yamaha Grande mannequin and the Freego mannequin shouldn’t have many vehicles accessible to ship to prospects. Or the NVX, Janus, Latte fashions are now not accessible on the market.
Beforehand, based on a report by the Vietnam Affiliation of Motorbike Producers (VAMM), within the first quarter of 2022, the motorbike market has grown once more after the epidemic. Within the first 3 months of 2022, the whole gross sales of 5 member motorbike producers of VAMM, together with Honda, Piaggio, Suzuki, SYM and Yamaha reached a complete of 753,571 automobiles, this degree continues to be decrease than 756,521 items of the corporate. quarter 4/2021 however elevated by 7.43% in comparison with the primary quarter of 2021.
After constantly declining within the third and fourth quarters of 2021, the Vietnamese motorbike market has begun to indicate indicators of revival proper within the first quarter of 2022. Companies say that the market reopening However, Vietnamese folks’s demand to purchase new vehicles additionally elevated, particularly in January 2022. Subsequently, the time approaching the 2022 Lunar New 12 months is the driving pressure for the Vietnamese motorbike market to regain its progress momentum.