In line with plan No. 243/KH-UBND, the next companies might be reopened however should adjust to rules:
Wedding ceremony ceremony
– Don’t collect greater than 30 individuals/time
– 5K compliance throughout attendance
– All the time maintain a distance between tables, individuals between tables don’t come into shut contact with one another.
– The household doesn’t carry out greetings at every desk.
– Minimizing the marriage ceremony time.
– The venue for the marriage ceremony should guarantee air flow, improve air flow, and restrict using air con.
Manage a funeral
– The one who died not on account of Covid-19 an infection/suspected an infection.
– Don’t collect greater than 30 individuals/time.
– Restrict visiting teams, every group should not exceed 5 individuals.
– No consuming and ingesting on the funeral.
– For individuals who die on account of COVID-19 an infection/suspected an infection in the neighborhood, adjust to Doc No. 2233/QD-BCDQG dated Could 29, 2021 of the Nationwide Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Management.
Indoor train and sports activities actions
– As much as 50% capability
– Not more than 30 individuals at a time
– Service suppliers should clear and disinfect tools day-after-day.
– Instructors and individuals have to be vaccinated with the complete dose of vaccine / have recovered from Covid-19.
Eating places, meals service institutions (apart from institutions buying and selling in alcohol, beer and draft beer)
– Promoting items on the spot however not exceeding 50% of the capability of seats, guaranteeing the space.
– Restaurant house owners and workers are vaccinated with the complete dose of vaccine / have recovered from Covid-19.
– Outlets and meals service institutions shut earlier than 21:00 day-after-day.